What are fibroids? They present noncancerous growths of the uterus also known as myomas. Myomas develop from soft uterus’ muscular tissue. Fibroids almost never developed into cancer and they are not associated with increased risk of cancer either.
If you have fibroids, we recommend you try the following natural remedy. You only need two ingredients:
- 1 l of red wine (homemade)
- 40 rosemary tops (3-4 cm of length)
Method of preparation
- First, soak the rosemary tops into a bottle of homemade red wine. It’s recommended the wine to be free of preservatives.
- Let this mixture stay for 15 days. Keep it in cold and dark place.
- After the period of 15 days, without straining it, you can consume this drink.
You should consume one glass (0.3 dl) of this drink every morning on an empty stomach. Do this for 30 days if you want to have positive results. Try not to forget to drink it every morning since its beneficial effect will be reduced if you skip days of consummation.