How to Do 3-Day Complete Body Sugar Detox, Lose Weight and Improve Your Health
We all know we should avoid consuming a lot of sugar (sweets, desserts, artificial drinks, etc). It has a really negative influence on our well being and to our looks since very often it is the reason why we gain weight so easily.
If you don’t consume sugar on a daily basis, there is not so big of a problem, but there are people who take large amounts of sugar and they are not aware of it.
Sugar is one of the main ingredients in natural foods like raisins, organic honey, fruit juice, bananas for example.
Whenever our body is exposed on sugar overdose, people witness specific symptoms. Some of the usual symptoms are: hyperactivity, depression, and fatigue, yeast infections, sinus issues, colds, headaches, sleep problems and mental confusion.
Sugar also contributes to higher chances of developing diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc.
The link between weight gain and sugar intake
Part of the consumed sugar is used to create energy, but the amount that is not used (that is if you consume more sugar than your body actually needs) is store in the body in the form of fat. You should know the difference between natural sugar and added sugar. Added sugar is obviously more harmful since it gets to our intestines and our body identifies it as a bacteria. In that way it boosts our sugar levels. As a consequence, this sugar turns into fat and is easily visible on our waist, hips and thighs.
Even if you think this is mission impossible, you are wrong. If you start avoiding sugar you will certainly notice withdrawal of some typical symptoms like fatigue, cravings and headaches.
If you want to achieve some results you must be determined and endure the difficult moments of temptation. Start with small steps, for example eliminate only one product with added sugar in the beginning. After some time you will be surprised how much energy you have!
How to Perform The Three-Day Full Body Sugar Detoxification, Lose Weight and Boost Your health
In this article, we will highlight a detailed 3-day diet plan that will help you drop unwanted pounds and stay healthy.
- Breakfast – oats mixed with some berries and seeds or almonds – 1 cup. You can also use three eggs (boiled or scrambled) instead.
- Snack – mixed nuts – 1 bowl
- Lunch – Chicken breast garnished with cooked parsnips, turnips, beets, carrots, squash, beans and almonds.
- Dinner – Green beans and broiled fish – 1 bowl. You can eat salmon in combination with fried mushrooms and broccoli instead.
- Breakfast – Oats combined with berries and almonds or seeds – 1 bowl. Or you can eat three scrambled eggs with added spinach instead.
- Snack – One bowl of nuts it’s enough.
- Lunch – A green/red cabbage salad mixed with carrots (shredded) dressed with lemon, olive oil and salt, and garnished with some chopped parsley. You can eat grilled zucchini with yellow and red peppers and some vinegar, thyme and lemon dressing instead.
- Dinner – Green veggies (steamed) with a veggie casserole and bean soup. You can eat baked cod combined with bok choy (fried) and some turnips and Brussels sprouts (roasted) instead.
- Breakfast – A cup of oats mixed with almonds and berries or seeds. You can also eat omelet made of three eggs together with shrimp and some sautéed radish, kale and walnut salad.
- Snack – One bowl of nuts will be enough.
- Lunch – Roasted chicken thighs mixed and some rosemary, sage and lemon. You can eat roasted chicken with black olives, onion and thyme instead.
- Dinner – Any kind of mushrooms combined with some carrots, garlic broth, onion, thyme, bay leaves and celery. You can eat penne pasta and brown rice with any mushroom, tomato and basic sauce.
Sugar Detoxification Drinks
In order to speed up your metabolism you must stay away from any kind of soft drinks and consume these detoxification drinks and teas.
Tea – It’s best to drink herbal tea or green tea without any sugar of course. Do this three times a day.
Detoxification water – Take an orange, grapefruit, blueberries or strawberries and chop them. Put some mint or rosemary, and add the solution in a clean jar filled with water. Use the fridge to store it and drink it on a daily basis.
Coffee – Avoid drinking more than one cup of pure black coffee (without sugar or sweeteners) a day.
We hope that this proven diet plan will help you in controlling sugar cravings. If you are determined enough you will certainly make it!