Have you known that you can use the coconut oil to make your own toothpaste or soap?
Here are five things you can make from the coconut oil:
1. Shaving cream – The coconut oil can be used as a chemical-free shaving cream. You just need to add your favorite type of essential oil to it, and you’ll be amazed by the results!
2. Liquid soap – Yes, you can use the oil of coconut as a hand soap. Your hands will be soft and clean, and much more hydrated as the coconut oil is famous for its moisturizing effect.
3. Homemade Coconut Oil Toothpaste – Instead of buying a toothpaste, you can make one by using coconut oil. Being a natural teeth whitener and antibacterial qualities the coconut oil is known for having a great effect on your oral health.
4. Homemade Zit Zapper – Why not save some money and make a zit zapper which is in fact very simple to make? It has antibacterial and anti-fugal properties and it will reduce the redness on your face as well as calm the angry spots.
5. Homemade Mascara – You can make homemade mascara with the help of the oil of coconut and another few ingredients:
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp aloe vera gel
- 1/2 – 1 tsp grated bees wax
- a clean mascara container
- 2 capsules of activated charcoal (for black) or cocoa powder (for brown)
Enjoy in your natural-friendly products!!!