WHY IS GARLIC WINE SO BENEFICIAL?
This drink combines the healing properties of two of the most healthful foods and drinks – garlic and red wine.
Red wine is known as a healthy drink due to the tannins and other active compounds it contains. It is effective for the cardiovascular health and it can even reverse the effects of aging. It is rich in antioxidants, and as a result, it lowers the cholesterol and the high blood pressure levels and prevents oxidative damage done to the cells.
Garlic is packed with nutrients and high levels of antioxidants, which have a positive impact on the overall health. Garlic is able to stimulate the memory function and protect the neurons against toxicity. Moreover, it is beneficial for the cardiovascular health, cholesterol and high blood pressure and for the immunity in general.
Therefore, it is obvious why this healing portion is so beneficial. It is able to cure over 100 diseases, and we will mention some of them.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF GARLIC WINE
- Cleans the blood
- Treats inflammatory diseases
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Eliminates the salt excess from the body
- Improves the metabolism
- Burns fat
- Maintains the blood vessels and heart healthy
- Energizes the body
- Increases stamina
This drink is the best prevention for cold and flu and it supports the cardiovascular and the immune systems. Furthermore, it is effective for the treatment of stomachache, bedwetting, colic, sore throat, bronchitis, cough, arthritis, flatulence and diarrhea. In case you are dealing with some extra pounds, this drink will help you with weight loss by speeding up the metabolism.
GARLIC WINE RECIPE
- 12 cloves of garlic, peeled
- ½ liter of red wine
- Cut each clove of garlic into 4 pieces, and put them in a jar.
- Add red wine to it and close the jar.
- Put the jar on the window, and keep it there for 2 weeks on sunlight.
- Every day, shake the jar two or three times.
- After two weeks, strain the liquid and keep it in a dark glass bottle.
Consume one teaspoon three times a day, for a month. You can repeat the treatment after 6 months. Moreover, you can use it as a salad dressing.
Note: If you can’t consume alcohol, use wine instead. To prevent botulism, you can roast the garlic in the oven with a little bit of olive oil before using it.
Article source: www.healthyfoodhouse.com