The aromatic coconut water is actually the juice that’s inside of young ,undamaged coconuts. It becomes separate liquid after they are 5-7 months old. It’s one of the most popular refreshing natural beverage known for its incredibly nutritious and health benefits.
Small number of people know the spectacular information that during the Second World War , American soldiers , instead of receiving transfusion, they received coconut water. This is due to the fact that the composition of coconut water is very similar to that of blood plasma.
People in India sell this drink on the streets and tell about its magical action.
What is actually coconut water?
It is sweet liquid that contains sugars, vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, enzymes, amino acids and cytokines. It is naturally refreshing drink that has a similar taste to nuts. It is a great option for children and people who sport, due to the easily digestive carbohydrates in the form of sugars and electrolytes.
Why is it healthy?
- There are only 38 calories and no cholesterol in 200 ml of coconut water. This water will help you lose weight. Due to its rich ingredients it decreases appetite and gives you a feeling of fullness.
- It is rich in potassium. In 100 ml coconut water, there are 182 mg of potassium. The high level of potassium and magnesium helps people who suffer from high blood pressure and heart diseases.
- Hydrates and refreshes. Coconut water has an amazing effect on the skin. It rejuvenates the skin and helps it stay hydrated for a long time. Instead of using oily face creams , just drink a glass of coconut water before bed.
- It contains a great amount of fibers and it is great for digestion
- It slows down aging and cleans the skin. You can apply coconut water directly on the problematic skin. It helps in treating acnes and giving the skin a fresh tan.
- It is a good source of B vitamins and minerals
- It can help you if you have hangover because it has the ability to calm stomachache.