Are your hands and feet always sweaty ? For many of us this is a real problem.
It might be a medical condition known as hyperhidrosis. Fortunately, there are a number of home remedies to treat and prevent the excessive, uncontrollable sweating caused by hyperhidrosis. You can also use these methods if you anticipate sweating a lot on a particular day, such as that of a job interview or in the height of summer.
Here are some solutions 🙂
1. Antiperspirants. Antiperspirants are the number one defense against excessive sweating. Simply roll or spray your normal underarm antiperspirant on your hands or feet at night before going to bed to completely dry skin. The next day you will be sweat-free.
2. Tea Soak. Steep 5 black tea bags in 1 quart of water for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and let the liquid cool. Soak your hands in the home remedy for 30 minutes each night before bed.
3. Witch hazel. Many regard witch hazel as a miracle worker. You can add “sweaty palm cure” to its list of benefits. Wipe your palms or feet with a cotton ball soaked in witch hazel. It is best to use this home remedy just before going out and to avoid doing it too often, as it can dry out your hands and feet.
4. Cold water. Sometimes the simplest cure can be the best. Cold water is a natural astringent. To treat sweaty palms and feet for up to 3 hours, soak your hands and feet in cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Baking powder. Time to take out the baking supplies. Baking powder is known to absorb liquid and may, therefore, be effective in absorbing sweat. Lightly dust the powder over your hands or feet, but beware that too much powder can become cakey.
6. Cornstarch. This powder works in the same way as baking powder. You can also mix it with powdered herbs with deodorizing or antiperspirant properties, such as sage, lemon, and orange peels.
7. Rosewater Vinegar. A mixture of equal parts rosewater and vinegar may be a potent spell against sweating, Make the antiperspirant fresh each morning and then using a cotton ball, spread the liquid on your palms and feet.
8. Potato. Slice a potato in half and rub the slice on your hands and feet to prevent sweating.
We hope you find these natural remedies useful.
Source : http://remedydaily.com