Every time you experience even the slightest tooth pain it can alarm some internal health problem. This may sound strange to you but there is a link between internal organs and the state of teeth.
For instance the canine teeth are connected to the liver and gallbladder while the premolars are linked to the lungs. According to experts the wisdom teeth are connected to the heart and small intestines while the lower and upper incisors are linked to the ears, bladder and kidneys.
However this doesn’t mean that internal issues have to be linked to teeth problems. Patients can feel pain in some areas around a healthy tooth or the pain can be caused in areas where the tooth is removed long time ago.The pain like this is called phantom pain and is due to the messages some organs send to the tooth. If you felt this, you can detect the damaged organ with ease.
See our list and link any possibilities:
- Toothache in lower and upper incisor is cystitis, otitis or pyelonephritis
- Toothache in 1st incisor is prostatitis or tonsillitis
- Toothache in canine teeth is hepatitis or cholecystitis
- Premolar teeth pain is colitis, allergy, pneumonia or dysbacteriosis
- If you feel pain in the fourth teeth upper and lower it means shoulder pains, colon issues, inflammation like arthritis
- Molar pain is gastric ulcer, chronic pancreatitis, duodenal ulcer, anemia or chronic gastritis
- Sixth lower teeth pain is connected to vein issues, atherosclerosis and artery issues
- Pain in upper sixth teeth is linked to ovary inflammation, spleen issues, thyroid issues, sinusitis or pharynx issues
- Pain in lower molars means varicose veins, colon polyps or lung issues like bronchial asthma, bronchitis or pneumonia
- Wisdom teeth pain means cardiac issues, congenital defects and heart problems
So whenever you feel any toothache be aware that it can indicate another health problem Consult with your doctor.