It is very usual for this time of the year for flu and colds to take over. This year, flu seems to hit even harder than ever. In order to maintain yours and your family’s health you need to eat plenty of vegetables and fruits rich in Vitamin C. This so called “Coldbuster” smoothie is abundant in immunity boosting citrus fruit, peaches, pineapple and strawberries. It will help you stay healthy all season long.
Coldbuster Immunity Boosting Smoothie
The following recipe is for two servings.
- 10 oz. Orange Juice
- 4 oz. Peach Greek Yogurt, frozen
- 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup Peaches, frozen
- 1/2 cup Pineapple Chunks, frozen
- Handful of Ice Cubes (optional)
- You only need to blend all ingredients until smooth and serve immediately.
This smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C that will boost your immune system and you will feel healthy and full of energy. So why not try it?