Ginger has abundance of anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Therefore, it is considered as one of the most powerful foods. Ginger is extremely beneficial for the overall health because it contains Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals. Moreover, ginger boosts immunity, improves digestion, relieves pain, and treats asthma and cardiovascular disease. Ginger is also known as a powerful remedy for infections and liver cleansing.
Drinking ginger tea fights cold and flu more efficiently than any other medicine. It also provides a great number of other health benefits.
GINGER TEA BENEFITS
- Improves circulation due to its warming properties.
- Provides the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
- Relieves headache, pain and sore muscles.
- Dissolves kidney stones.
- Cleanses the liver.
- Prevents and kills cancer cells.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
GINGER TEA RECIPE
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- A cup of water
Boil the water. Add ginger and turmeric to it. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Add milk. Strain the tea. You can also add any other flavor you like.