Cavities is one of the most common teeth problem everyone has faced. There are numerous products and toothpastes that advertise solutions to this problem, but is there a better way to treat something than the natural one?
According to the American Dental Association, what causes tooth decay is the following:
- Carbohydrates (sugars and starches) such as raisins, milk, cakes or candies that stay on the teeth
- Bacteria thrives on these foods , producing acids
- The acids destroy tooth enamel that results in tooth decay
However, there were some cases that showed the contrary. Many people who consumed these products didn’t have dental cavities at all.
So what really causes dental cavities?
Three factors are important in causing tooth decay, according to the research made by Dr. Weston Price and other colleagues:
- Insufficient intake of minerals in the diet
- Insufficient intake of fat-solvent vitamins (A, D, E, and K) in the diet
- Supplements not being promptly bioavailable, and your intestinal system not appropriately retaining them. The phytic acid generally impacts this component.
If your eating regiment lacks vitamins and minerals and contains high levels of phytates (from grains, seeds, nuts, and vegetables) for a longer period of time, the blood chemistry and the proportion of phosphorous and calcium are out of equalization, which pulls minerals out of bones thus resulting in tooth and bone loss.
Food that can heal cavities and tooth decay is the following:
In order to get to the right proportion of phosphorus and calcium in our blood and to improve the level of minerals so that it can bond to our teeth, we shouldn’t just avoid consuming sweet foods. It’s recommended to eat plenty of healthy food, especially foods that are rich in minerals and water that will form a hard tooth structure.
Concentrate on the following food:
- Seafood, bone broths, coconut oil, grass-fed organic dairy, grass-fed meat
- Naturally cooked vegetables (soups with bone broth are the perfect choice)
- Organic meat, such as liver
Avoid consuming food which is high in phytic acid, such as beans, grains, seeds and nut. Moreover, try to reduce consummation of processed food loaded with flour and sugar that disturbs the balance of the blood sugar.
Take into consideration the following supplements:
- Fermented cod liver oil
Take our advice and try to heal your cavities naturally!