Their beginnings go back to Japan hundreds of years ago. These detox foot pads are claimed to detoxify the body from toxins as well as release stress, boost energy and even relieve symptoms of insomnia. Better blood and lymph circulation are another benefits.
How do they do their magic?
They are put on the soles of the feet before going to bed and in the morning their color is black because of the toxins pulled out of the body.
There are many products like these that you can buy from pharmacies or cosmetic stores, but why spend money when you can make them at home? It’s simple and you’ll only need few ingredients:
- Adhesive gauze
- Garlic and onion
- First, chop the garlic and onion and put them to boil for several minutes.
- When this is done, let the mixture cool for a while.
- As soon as it is cooled, soak the gauze in the mixture but be careful, it shouldn’t be too wet.
- In the end apply the pads at the middle of your soles and put on your socks.
- In the morning you will be surprised by the results.