Since earliest times Japanese have this habit of drinking water right after waking up. Scientists have finally noticed the advantages of this technique. Water healing gives excellent results for certain types of diseases such as: heart diseases, tachycardia, arthritis, headache, epilepsy, bronchitis, asthma, meningitis, liver diseases, hemorrhoids, vomiting, diarrhea, and many more.
So what can you do to fight these diseases?
Japanese health technique
- Immediately after waking up (before brushing your teeth) drink 640 ml water.
- Brush your teeth and don’t eat or drink in the next 45 minutes.
- 15 minutes after the breakfast, lunch and dinner don’t drink or eat anything in the next 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- If you aren’t able to drink that amount of water at once start by a sip and continue gradually until you reach this dose.
- If you suffer from arthritis, it is recommendable to do this method of healing only three days in the first week and continue to practice it on a daily basis from the following week.
- During meals Japanese drink warm tea instead of cold water. This habit can be a further help in maintaining your health in a great condition.
Before start practicing any kind of natural healing method, consult with your doctor if you suffer from some chronic or severe disease.