Have you known that rubbing different fingers can help you in solving some health problems?
There is a Japanese alternative medicine method based on the belief that each finger of your hand is related to 2 organs in the body. This curing method provides results in only 5 minutes.
Jin Shin Jyutsu is the name of this ancient method of healing. By stimulating certain points of the hands you make a balance of emotions.
How does this method actually function? This method influences certain body organs by tightly holding or rubbing a finger on one hand for 3-5 minutes. While doing this, you should breathe deeply and then massage the fingers on both hands. This whole procedure lasts for around 3 minutes. It is amazing how much effective it is.
Here is an explanation of all the connection between the fingers and certain body organs, emotions and physical symptoms :
Thumb is connected with:
- Organs: stomach and spleenwort
- Physical symptoms: skin issues, headaches, stomachaches, nervousness
- Emotions: anxiety and depression
What about the Index finger?
- Organs: urinary bladder and kidneys
- Physical symptoms: digestion issues, muscle pain, toothache, back pain
- Emotions: fear, discontent, confusion
The connection of the middle finger is with:
- Organs: liver, yolky bitter
- Physical symptoms:, headaches (especially in the frontal area),migraines, tiredness, menstrual pain, circulation issues
- Emotions: irritability, indetermination
Ring finger relates to:
- Organs: large intestines, lungs
- Physical symptoms: asthma and respiratory problems, skin conditions, digestion issues
- Emotions: sadness fear, pessimism
The Pinkie finger is connected with:
- Organs: small intestine, heart
- Physical symptoms: bone issues, heart disease, sore throat
- Emotions: anxiety, nervousness, lack of self-confidence
Just see what your problem is and try this alternative method. You just need to rub certain finger for 60 seconds minimum to have the best results. See if it works for you and enjoy the results. It won’t cost you anything if you try.