Mother Nature offers us various medicines that can work true miracles for our bodies. Different plants have different properties that are specially designed for every health need we have. For this reason, it’s important to know every and each of these properties of some plants , so that we can get the necessary health benefit.
One of those plants that is truly miraculous and has the needed properties for curing some diseases is laurel.
It is usually used in the kitchen as a spice for adding flavor to certain foods such as pasta or chicken.
As it turns out, this is not only a good seasoning, it can also benefit our body and cure some diseases.
See everything you can cure of this plant
Laurel is not very difficult to find: you can easily find it in any healthy food store or even in the market.
The most amazing benefits that bay laurel leaves provide, can help with the following:
- Headaches and migraines
- Sciatic nerve problems
- Fluid retention
- Skin infections
- Muscular exhaustion
- Abdominal distention and gas
– The bay laurel leaves are high in vitamins such as : vitamins A, C, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Potassium, and Iron.
– Bay laurel leaves are good for relieving body pains. If you feel very tired , try boiling 5 laurel leaves in 1l of water and add it to a bathtub. Enjoy for at least 15 minutes in the bathtub/ This relieves muscle pains and it is good for rejuvenating the body.
– Laurel Leaves can be very beneficial for people who suffer from arthritis. Rub laurel oil on inflamed joints to reduce the pain.
– Laurel Leaves have antifungal and antibacterial properties. Use a warm compress with the infusion of bay leaves to cure skin infections.
– Laurel Leaves can improve insulin sensitivity and are useful in regulating blood sugar levels. So Laurel is a great choice for people who have diabetes or high blood sugar levels.
– Laurel Leaves are also good for people who have stomach ulcers. They help in digestion, eliminating flatulence and colic.
– The consumption of bay leaves tea can help relieve the symptoms of colds, flu ,coughs or other respiratory infections. For this, take a cup of tea from bay leaves every day and apply warm compresses on the chest with an infusion of bay leaves.
– If you have problems with dandruff, a rinse of bay laurel tea can help you keep dandruff out of sight.
– The Laurel acts as a natural insect repellent.
If you want to take advantage of this miraculous plant, you just need to start consuming tea out of the leaves of the plant.
-30 grams of laurel (dried leaves)
Procedure and use:
Boil the water and add the dried leaves, cook for a few minutes, then remove from heat, cover the pot and let it sit until it cools. Finally, strain the mixture and serve. If you want to add flavor you can add a natural sweetener like honey.
It is best to drink this tea in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before bed.
Share this information on your social networks.