Lemons, despite their amazing taste and incredible flavor, when added to salads, lemonades, and various dishes, have incredible medicinal properties, and can treat various health conditions.
Yet, pepper and salt are also common in numerous natural remedies and provide amazing effects.
We will reveal the recipes of some extremely effective remedies which contain these three ingredients and help in the case of numerous health problems:
- Flu and colds– mix ½ lemon juice and a cup of boiling water, steep the peel and pulp in the water for 10 minutes, then remove the lemon, and add 1 tbsp of honey.
- Sore throat-mix 1 tbsp of salt, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of black pepper in a glass of water. Gargle the content.
- Asthma attacks-add two clove buds, 10 pepper grains, and 15 basil leaves in a pot with boiling water. Leave the content to simmer for 15 minutes and then strain it. Next, pour it in a jar, add 2 tbsp of honey, cover it with a lid, and leave it to cool down. Store it in the fridge for 2 weeks tops.
- Stuffy nose-mix equal amounts of cumin, pepper, cinnamon, and cardamom in a pestle. Then, smell the mixture and sneeze in order to eliminate blockage in the nasal cavity.
- Nosebleeds-soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and put it into the nostril. Afterwards, tilt the head forward to avoid blood drips from getting into the throat.
- Sores– to heal sores inside the mouth, mix 1 tbsp Himalayan pink salt in warm water and gargle. This will kill bacteria and heal the sores faster.
- Weight loss– have a drink of ¼ ground pepper, 2 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp honey in warm water to speed up metabolism. The polyphenols in the lemon can stop weight gain and fasten metabolism and improve insulin too.
- Nausea– the black pepper can soothe the belly and the lemon smell will stop nausea feeling. Take 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp pepper in warm water glass. Drink slowly
- –A toothache – You should mix ½ a teaspoon of ground pepper and clove oil, apply the mix on the painful tooth, and you will instantly relieve the pain.
- No gallstones – gallstones are formed due to the buildup of digestion fluids in the gallbladder, and they cause digestive issues and pain. However, you can remove them by mixing 1 part of lemon, 1 part of pepper, and 3 parts of olive oil.