Sugar addiction is a habit that’s extremely difficult to break. It is scientifically proven that ‘Sugar Addiction’ has the same effects on the brain like the habit-forming drug.
Consuming refined sugar products makes the body overwhelmed with candida, yeast, parasites and sugar-loving bacteria.
If you want to prevent sugar cravings you need a body detoxification. Luckily, various studies proved that using a natural method such as peppermint essential oil can help you in case of having sugar addiction.
A study conducted by A. Hirsch MD, the method of inhaling peppermint makes a direct impact on the satiety center and the ventromedial nucleus of the hypothalamus which is responsible for stimulating a feeling of fullness after a meal.
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint is native to Europe and the Middle East and it’s widely grown in many regions around the world.
It is something between spearmint and watermint and provides numerous therapeutic benefits.
- Relieves indigestion
- Decreases tuberculosis-induced inflammation
- Prevents asthma
- Eases herpes infections
- Prevents the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Treats nervous disorders
- Clears up phlegm
- Manages stress
How to Make Peppermint Oil
Ingredients you will need:
- Fresh peppermint leaves ( you can find them in supermarkets or health food stores )
- Carrier oil, preferably olive oil
- A glass jar with a tight lid
Wash the peppermint leaves and crush or chop them. Put them in a jar and add the carrier oil. Seal the jar and leave it to stay for 24 hours. Then, strain the oil, add fresh peppermint leaves, and reseal. You should repeat this procedure for 5 days: remove the leaves, and transfer the oil in another container. Keep it in a cool place.
Uses of Peppermint Essential Oil
- If you want to relieve stomachache , take a several drops in a Veggie Capsule
- You can add a few drops of peppermint oil to your smoothie for a refreshing twist
- Rub some oil on temples if you want an energy boost
- To freshen up your breath, put a drop in your mouth
- This oil promotes proper respiratory function
- It reduces bloating and gas
Source: Best Healthy Guide