Is there actually anyone who doesn’t want to lose some weight? It seems that everyone, especially now before the summer starts is starting to be on a diet. Although there are diets that don’t take long, they are not always efficient. Physical activity is always a must if you want to lose some pounds.
It is as simple as that : you only need to walk more!
And here is how much you need to walk in order to lose weight!
The number of calories you burn depends on two factors, the walking area, and the body weight.
Apparently, we burn 400 calories per hour while walking with an average speed of four miles per hour. Therefore, you need to make 2,000 steps or 1 mile of walking in order to burn 100 calories , or 3,500 calories to lose a pound.
The healthiest way to lose weight is by losing one pound a week, so you should burn 500 calories daily, or you should walk 5 miles.
USEFUL TIPS ON HOW TO WALK MORE
- Walk you kids to school (if it’s possible)
- Avoid using the bus on a daily basis; you can walk to your home or workplace
- Use the stairs instead of the usual routine to use the elevator
- Park your car a little further so you can walk, not on the exact destination where you need to get out
- You can walk to the station instead of using taxi or bus
If you are determined to lose weight just make the needed steps, and you will love your new body!
Sources : thehealthandlovepage.com