Fungus Candida albicans is present in each and every body. Problems start occurring when the candida starts to overgrow.
Test, symptoms and ways of treating
You can determine the level of candida through medical way: doing an immune complex test or IG test. There is another not so costly alternative that you can do at your own home. It is thought that this test has been practiced for hundreds of years although the origin of this method is still unknown. The test is free and it gives great results.
Candida saliva test
- Fill a glass of water and place it next to the bed you are sleeping in. Do this before going to bed.
- Next morning , as soon as you wake up, spit in the glass of water: Don’t try to spit a s much saliva as you can, just spit what you have in your mouth
- Leave the glass for 15 minutes
- Then find a natural light and look into the glass
- If your saliva has stayed on the surface of the glass or got wet then everything is ok with you. It is normal if there are little air bubbles in the water.
- If the water has become turbid, or if you see bands in the water sinking to the bottom, or if the saliva is collected at the bottom of the glass, there is a strong possibility that you have too much candida in the body.
- In this way it’s best to consult your doctor
Symptoms of excessive growth of Candida in the body:
The most common symptoms of overgrown candida in the body are chronic fungus infections with symptoms of itching, white sedimentation on tongue, urinary infections, various fungus skin conditions etc.
Since all these symptoms are very diverse they can easily be mistaken for symptoms of other diseases, therefore the best thing would be to take candida saliva test.
If the test is positive consult your doctor for confirmation and treatment.
It is recommended to follow a detox dieat if you have candida. Also, you can consider the following foods and diets:
- Citrofit (citrus seed extract)
- Alkaline diet
- Baking soda
- Anti-candida diet
- Garlic (capsules)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Candida yeast ( a homeopathic remedy)
Substances that make the candida grow
Stress is one of the things that triggers the growth of candida, so try avoiding it or learn how to deal with it. According to nutritionists there are substances that favor the growth of candida. Here are some of them:
- antibiotic treatment
- weakened immune system
- the use of contraceptives or hormonal replacement therapy
- diet rich in refined sugars