Hair loss is a very common problem both in men and women. The causes for hair loss can be different :from hormonal imbalances, genetics to stress and diet and lifestyle. There are various natural treatments for preventing hair loss, but this has proved to be very efficient. You only need an onion and honey
Method of preparation :
- Peel, chop and blend an onion.
- Put the blended pulp in a strainer. Using a spoon, press the pulp to extract the juice.
- Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey to the onion juice.
How to use
- Massage your bald patches or entire scalp with this mixture.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on overnight, or at least for 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair the next morning.
- Follow this hair loss treatment daily for a few months or until you are satisfied with the results.
- Instead of blending the onion, you can grate it and then extract the juice. For squeezing, you can use cheesecloth instead of a strainer. You can also use a juicer.
- To avoid tearing while cutting the onion, chill it in the freezer for about 15 minutes and then chop it.
- If you want to add a fragrant essential oil, use rosemary, lavender, peppermint or other similar oils that promote hair growth.
- You can also add some lemon juice or rose water to mask the onion smell