Do you often use a microwave oven? Although it is a very practical and convenient , according to a growing body of research, microwave ovens are dangerous to our health.
How do microwave ovens heat/cook out food
So how do microwaves function? Alternate currents force atoms to reverse their magnetic charge. This results in the production of friction which vibrates the water within food molecules. This friction makes the food heat instantly.
How are microwave ovens dangerous?
.There is 2.45 billion hertz inside any microwave and this is ok until the microwave is used for many years. This causes a leak in the microwave door. All it takes is 10 hertz to harm the body and you will not be aware until the damage is done.
How does a microwave oven harm our bodies
- Causes cancerous cells
- It is harmful for pregnant women
- Cataracts- due to our eyes lack of blood vessels to dissipate the cellular stress and heat from the microwave
- It Weakens the immune system
- It Lowers resistance to viral and bacterial infections
- It causes even more serious illnesses
There was a study from the Search for Health in 1992 which included people who often used microwaves. The participants experienced:
- Increase in cholesterol levels in their blood
- Increase in leukocyte (indicating poisoning and cell damage)
- Decrease in hemoglobin and white blood cells
- Microwaved breast milk looses 96% of its antibodies
- Microwaved Infant formulas’ structure is altered, changing the components in amino acids, creating immunological abnormalities
Even if your microwave is sealed properly, you will still be exposed to the harmful levels of the electromagnetic fields. EMF can be absorbed by human bodies( which is exactly why they’re used for x-ray machines) but can cause health concerns. The EPA suggests limiting exposure to EMF of.5mG to 2.5mG. If you were to stand 4 inches from your food cooking within the microwave, you will be exposed to 100-500mG.
Even standing within 3 feet from the microwave will give you 1-25mG. Microwaves may be more convenient and quicker than a regular oven, but they drain the nutritional value out of your food, leading you to suffer from using it.