Do you constantly feel tired and having no energy? Do you watch yourself in a mirror and see dark circles around your eyes? Is your skin too dry or your body fatigued? This is a condition that implies that your body is probably full of toxins and it desperately needs detoxification. In this state the body is more vulnerable and prone to more infections viruses or flu. When it is detoxed it will bring back its lost energy and strength.
We have a weekend detox plan that keeps the whole health perfect. It cleans vital inner organs like liver, kidneys, lungs, intestines and lymph too. It consists of fluids, meat, low fat items and potatoes too. Sounds good right? You can practice this 2 times per year for just 10 days in a row. If you prefer you can also do it during the weekend more times in a year. The effect is amazing!
For the best results, use dandelion, birch and nettle tea. Physical activity and workouts combined with your diet and this detox program are an amazing combination.
The weekend detox plan is:
After waking up before breakfast, have 240 ml warm water.
- Breakfast:warm water and 1 cup oat flakes with linseed 1 spoon, 250 ml green tea OR water, ½ cup fresh blueberries, 200 ml low fat yoghurt OR almond milk.
- Lunch:250 ml water, 2 cups salad (arugula, tomato, green veggies), grilled hake 250 g, Swiss chard with potatoes and olive oil, small banana and melon 1 slice.
- Snack:250 ml water, plain yoghurt 180 ml, ¼ cup pumpkin seed.
- Dinner:250 ml water OR anise tea, 2 cups salad + lemon juice + olive oil, pastry of integral flour, grilled tuna 150 g, ½ cup steamed veggies (spinach and broccoli).
- Start off with water again of course.
- Breakfast:1 cup oat flakes and linseed 1 spoon, almond milk 200 ml OR diet yoghurt and a pear. Also have green tea.
- Lunch:250 ml water, veggie soup (pepper, potato, beans, carrot, onion, celery), chicken breast 200 g (grilled), pickles 150 g.
- Dinner:integral pastry, nettle tea, carrot + beet salad and lemon juice over it.