Flu and cold symptoms are very similar and they both include coughing, sneezing and muscle pain. The only difference is their length of duration. The flu may last for a week and more while the cold can make you feel bad only a few days.
The major symptoms of cold are : cough, runny nose and congestion while flu is mainly manifested by fever, sore throat, headache, muscle aches and soreness, congestion and cough.
In this article we will present you two tonics that you can do at your own home. These two can destroy their symptoms without causing any side effects associated with prescribed antibiotics.
- ANTIBIOTIC TONIC
The first tonic is combined of herbs and foods with strong antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It is also rich in vitamin C, high enzyme and probiotic content.
- 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ small onion
- 1 piece ginger (½ inch or ¼ tsp ground)
- 1 piece horseradish (½ inch)
- 1 piece turmeric (1 inch or ½ tsp ground)
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 oz apple cider vinegar
- Peel the lemon and garlic and add them in the juicer along with the onion, ginger, horseradish, and turmeric. Another option is to blend the ingredients and strain the blended mixture
- Add the cayenne pepper and the ACV
- Store in a glass container with a lid
Take an ounce of the tonic once the symptoms appear, up to three rimes daily.
- QUICK AND EASY 4 INGREDIENT FLU SEASON TONIC
The second recipe is packed with anti-inflammatory properties that has calming effects on the sore throat, it alleviates cough, and helps with nausea.
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 inches fresh ginger (peeled and diced)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Put the water, cinnamon sticks, and fresh ginger in a pan
- Bring the water to boil and then reduce heat and simmer for a few minutes
- Strain the liquid
- Add lemon juice and honey
- Store in container and keep it refrigerated for up to 5 days
- Reheat when needed
Use it as needed.