Although we are all familiar with the fact that fast food, GMOs, processed food and food containing a lot of sugar are bad for our health, we still ignore that. Not only do they affect our weight, and cause obesity, they are also disrupting our PHs as well.
According to medical experts, the human bodies are designed to be alkaline. What does that mean?
It means that if we eat processed and junk food on a daily basis, there is a big chance we are making our organism acidic by disrupting the alkaline environment in it.
We will become more exposed to diseases and our immune system will be weaker if our pH changes from normal alkaline level to acidic. Thus, our organism will become a perfect place for the creation of plenty of diseases, cancer included. If you didn’t know, acidic environment is the perfect environment for the growth of cancer cells.
In addition, we present you a list of 25 alkaline foods that we ought to consume daily in order to be healthier and not exposed to number of deadly diseases.
So what are the top five alkaline foods?
It has a level of 8.5 pH which makes it an excellent colon cleanser. Besides melon, the watermelon is similar in its benefits, since it contains 92% of water and it is rich in fibers.
Despite its ability to protect our organisms from viruses and bacteria, this leafy green vegetable will also fight off the free radicals in our bodies. That’s why it is considered as one of the best alkaline foods.
It will make you energetic for the whole day and it will also protect your cardiovascular system. You should definitely include this in your diet!
Abundant in vitamin E and fibers, these seeds have anti-inflammatory properties and are considered as one of the best alkaline foods.
Loaded with healthy nutrients such as vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids, it is one of the healthiest sources of fat on the planet. It can provide us with many health benefits.
Other Alkaline Foods:
- Oranges – excellent prevention of colds and flu.
- Grapefruit – Abundant in vitamin A and C.
- Lemons – some experts claim that lemons are the most powerful alkalizing food on the planet. Lemons can prevent cold, cough and flu.
- Mango – It is a great tool for colon cleansing.
- Pineapple – It’s tasty and it’s great for weight loss.
- Bananas – it is a powerful anti-cancer fruit.
- Avocado – this tropical fruit is full of monounsaturated fats for a healthy heart.
- Berries – Are rich in antioxidants and many other healthy nutrients.
- Grapes – They can lower high blood pressure since they are rich in multivitamins and antioxidants.
- Brussels sprouts – they have powerful anti-cancer properties.
- Alfalfa Sprouts – they maintain hormonal balance.
- Cauliflower – you can consume cauliflower, instead of bread.
- Carrots – contain high amounts of beta-carotene, which can improve your eyesight.
- Garlic – will keep your blood pressure under control and provide other health benefits as well.
- Broccoli – known by its cholesterol-lowering properties.
- Alfalfa Sprouts – easy to digest and rich in enzymes which maintain hormonal balance.
- Seaweeds – it contains high amounts of iron and it has anti-acid properties.
- Cucumber – cucumber’s 90% water content will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- Parsley – parsley works great as an intestinal detox.
- Spinach – spinach is the ultimate, vitamin-packed vegetable.
We advise you to consume these superfoods every day to protect yourself from various diseases. We really hope you think this article will help you improve your health condition in the future!