Until now you have certainly heard about the various health benefits of drinking lukewarm lemon water in the morning. However, adding turmeric to it makes it even more powerful and increases the healing effects.
The combination of lemon water and turmeric is the ideal beverage that will fill you up with energy for the long day ahead you.
There is no need to mention the endless healing effects of the turmeric and the fact that it can be used for treating over 600 health conditions. It is enough to say that turmeric possesses antiseptic and natural anti-inflammatory properties. It fights carcinogens-free radicals, as it is a potent antioxidant.
So what are the benefits of drinking lukewarm lemon water with a pinch of turmeric added to it?
Turmeric added in lukewarm lemon water will help you in:
- Losing weight and detoxifying your body
- Due to its antimicrobial properties it will improve the immune system and digestion
- Preventing coughs and common colds
- Boosting your energy levels
- Treating chronic constipation, and much more
- Protection of the brain form degenerative brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Prevention of high blood sugar and many more…
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 cup of lukewarm water, or warm soy, almond, or regular cow’s milk
- lemon juice squeezed from half a lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon of honey
- a pinch of cinnamon, optional
Method of preparation:
You only need to heat the water and add turmeric, lemon juice and honey and stir well. The turmeric will fall down at the bottom of the cup, so don’t stop stirring the mixture until you drink it if you want to get maximum turmeric benefits. It is also very important to drink the mixture while it’s warm.