Reddening and tiny blood vessels net on the face can be caused by broken capillaries.
If you have the same problem, there are some ways of treating it:
- One of the way is to peel and shred a tomato:
- Add 1 spoon of cold pressed oil to the tomato, then mix and heat on vapor for several minutes.
- When cold, put the mixture on your face, but pay attention to the places where you have broken capillaries. Leave it to stay for 3-5 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- The second way is the following:
- In a glass of warm mineral water put 3-4 spoons of dried chamomile and steep for 10-20 minutes.
- Filter and put the liquid on your face using cotton ball. In the end rinse with warm water. Repeat this procedure at least for a week.