It’s very common problem for women to have unwanted hair on their face. This is commonly referred to “peach fuzz”. It’s usually lighter and softer than men’s facial hair. Removing face hair doesn’t have to be painful or require expensive cosmetic treatments. There are many home made products that are really effective.
This mask is made from ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen cupboard. For this facial treatment you will need:
· 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
· 3 tablespoons of whole meal (whole wheat) flour
Start by massaging a layer of coconut oil into your skin. Cover all of your target areas. Mix a little water with your flour. Mix until a paste is formed, so add the water slowly until you get the right texture. Apply the mixture downwards (in the direction of hair growth) and let it dry for about 10 to 15 minutes. Once it’s mostly dry, rub upwards and out.
Rinse with plain water. Close your pores using tea or toner and apply moisturizer.
Another alternative, is this oatmeal scrub from . For this scrub you need to :
· Grind 1/2 teaspoon of oatmeal until coarse.
· Add six to eight drops of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey to the oatmeal.
· Mix well and apply evenly over your entire face.
· Gently rub the oatmeal in circles for about 2 minutes and then let it set for 15 to 20 minutes. Rub up and out (against hair growth) and rinse with water.
Repeat the procedure two or three times per week for maximum results.
Apricot and Honey
It will only take a minute to prepare this mask. Your skin will get a vitamin and mineral shock and of course this is very beneficial for your skin nutrition.
· Grind 1/2 cup of dry apricots into a powder.
· Add one teaspoon of honey to the apricot powder and mix well.
· Apply this mixture to your face and allow it to sit for five to 10 minutes.
· After a few minutes, rub the mixture in circles, all over your face and scrub for about 20 minutes.
· Rinse off with warm water. You can repeat this up to four times per week.
Raw honey is always a great choice to prepare a mask at home. You just need to apply a thin layer of honey to your face and allow it to sit for at least 3o minutes before rinsing with warm water. If you want to add a feeling of cleanness just add one part honey to two parts baking soda and use the mixture to exfoliate.
We hope you liked these natural mask and you’ll try them yourself!